Are you happy with your current tax agent?
Do you feel that you are maximising your tax refund?
If you answered no to the above questions, then read on:
have been involved in the preparation of taxation returns for people in the Education industry for many years. This experience has made them realise that many Teachers do not claim all they are entitled to.
Did you know that as a Teacher you can claim for things like:
- the cost of using your car to travel between your home and work if you had to transport students – for example, to a sporting venue
- the cost of transporting bulky equipment you needed to use at work and for which there was no secure storage area at your workplace
- home office expenses, like electricity and depreciation of equipment, if you have to perform some of your duties at home (i.e. lesson preparation, marking etc)
- the cost of any supplies that you buy for use at work, such as a briefcase, stationery and teaching aids
- a portion of your mobile phone if you use it to make calls for work purposes
- sun protection costs, i.e. sunglasses, hats and sunscreen lotion, if you are required to work outdoors for all or part of the day
- and much much more…..
service the Penrith and surrounding area. Appointments can be made after school hours and on Saturdays during July to October. Meetings can also be done over the phone and documents sent via email or post, it’s that easy. We can provide you with a simple checklist to complete to ensure that you are claiming everything that you are entitled to.